Our Nancy Aiello tour in Rome was fabulous…our guide was wonderful and her knowledge plus warm response to our granddaughter made the day. She also was aware of my husbands’s mobility problems and actually made arrangements midtour for a wheelchair to give his aching legs a rest. Well worth every euro/penny/lira.
CUSTOM ITALY TRAVEL
Discerning travelers and upscale families visiting Italy with kids contact our Italy trip planning specialists to get their vacation designed and guided by experts. Each client’s travel desires are unique. We pride ourselves on crafting itineraries that take into consideration your specific travel style and family interests. Our Italy trip planning specialists map out your vacation with insider recommendations about where to go, what to do, and where to stay.
Nancy Aiello Tours does NOT offer online booking engines and full automated reply systems. If you are looking for quality service, in-country experience and a sense of caring then you are at the right destination management company. We are not just an online site – we are real people on the other end of the line. We strive on quality service and experience, not price. If you are looking for the best deal, perhaps we are not for you.
- All of our tours are private. So the tour is arranged just for you and yours. Tell us how we can customize the tour to the interests of you and yours.
Tell us a bit about your interests and your party. Number of adults/children, age of children at the time of travel. Tell us which tour or tours interest you. When you would like to tour, and our Italy trip planning specialists will start building the perfect tour just for you.
- Custom vacations crafted by local experts. Your dedicated Italy trip planning specialist works with you to ensure that precious vacation time is amazing for all.
- Private tour experiences. The guide is exclusively dedicated to your family or party of friends, with plenty of time for interactions and questions.
- Engaging and interactive tour experiences. Your expert guide works with you developing discussions based on your questions and observations. Because our tours are focused on individual needs no travel experience is ever the same.
- Tour language. We offer Italy luxury journeys in English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Russian and Chinese Mandarin.
- The guide. Your tour is conducted by a licensed professional local guide (or licensed local driver/guide for driving tours when applicable).
- Format. Your custom tour is designed only for you and it is exclusive to Nancy Aiello Tours.
- Pick-up/drop-off. Upon request you can be picked up for your tour anywhere in Italy, whether at your hotel or venue of your request. The same applies as a dropping off point after the tour.
- Timings. Your guide meets you at the recommended start time or at a start time of your request.
- Lunch. An appropriate restaurant, traditional trattoria or pizzeria stop can be arranged for lunch. The tour guide and/or driver guide will be happy to provide with suggestions if requested.
- Clothing. Guests should dress appropriately making allowances for the changeable seasonal weather, outdoor activities or visiting churches, etc. Our main tip is to dress comfortably and respect churches dress code. When visiting churches always ensure that you dress appropriately, no shorts or sleeveless dresses. By not being properly attired you run into the risk of being denied entry.
- General. Our luxury journeys are tailored to YOUR personal requirements. Our clientele is made up primarily of repeat and referral travelers. We have wonderful feedbacks that would love to share with you.
Our Specialization Inspiring Families to Travel Italy
Our Nancy Aiello tour in Rome was fabulous…our guide was wonderful and her knowledge plus warm response to our granddaughter made the day. She also was aware of my husbands’s mobility problems and actually made arrangements midtour for a wheelchair to give his aching legs a rest. Well worth every euro/penny/lira.Kathleen Olinger Seal Beach, CA
Rome Vatican Tour
Hello. Thank you for your email. We were very very impressed with NancyAiello Tours and rate all the questions below with Excellent !! Our tour guide Vencenzo (spelling ?) was absolutely wonderful. He was very personable, knowledgeable and knew how to weave his way through the crowds so that we could have the best use of our time with him. He also went out of his way to assist us when needed. He has such a friendly welcoming personality that we felt like we had known him for years.
We will definitely recommend your tour company to any of our friends travelling to Europe and will use your service again ourselves.
Kind regardsSharon Fleming
We thoroughly enjoyed both of our tours. On Monday, we toured with Laura. She was engaging and informative. We all learned so much. We had a fun trivia game at lunch after the tour, and we were very impressed with how much information our 7 and 9 year old girls retained. Laura made it interesting and presented the information in a way that they could understand.
On Tuesday, we toured the Vatican and also had a great experience. Our guide was patient and full of interesting information. He also presented the tour in a way that the children could understand. He was very knowledgable, and we really enjoyed our time with him. We would definitely recommend Nancy Aiello Tours for other families with children. We were very pleasantly surprised by the guides and how they interacted with our children on an age appropriate level. We saw the tours of people wearing headphones and were immediately relieved that we had fun, interactive, engaging private guides for our children and for ourselves. We found Nancy Aiello Tours first through a blog online about a father traveling with his son. I looked up “Seeing Rome with children”. We then researched your company and saw a lot of positive feedback. Thank you again!Tracy and David Paige
Rome Dinner Cooking Demonstration
You beat me to it. I planned on sending an email but with the holiday I was set behind one day and it is birthday week in my house! Me, my husband and my daughter. In either case I cannot begin to thank the hosts Nina & Alfredo for providing a most wonderful experience for the Miller’s. They were apprehensive about going as they are “loners” for the most part. Even down to the hour I believe they were trying to get out of it!! Not so after they arrived and settled in. In fact I got many pictures from that evening. Everything was perfect. It was the best way for them to end their 12 day Italian Fantasy. I specialize in servicing very high end , VIP clients. I would like to receive additional info on what your company has to offer. I’m always searching for “over the top” experiences. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.Lisa Crawford – Travel Consultant
Rome Tour Package
Sorry for the delay with the questionnaire, I was on holidays myself. I am happy to fill ‘excellent’ in all the lines. I searched Google and came across some discussion and read favourable reports about Nancy Aiello Tours for Russian speaking Rome visitors, now I can recommend it to others. I would like to add that I am very grateful for the excellent services and professional staff, as I work as a secretary, it is very important to me that your staff was always ready to answer my questions, provide information and make arrangements very quickly. I also appreciate your patience as sometimes clients’ wishes change soon and we have to rearrange things. Once again thank you all very much, I am more than convinced that Nancy Aiello Tours is the best guide service in Rome and Italy.Maria T. Secretary to Executive Director