Thanks for your email, now that we are back in the states I am happy to share some feedback.
– overall experience: terrific, would highly recommend
– booking process: most grateful for thorough, timely responses and attention to detail. felt completely well prepared for our tours before we left.
– tour experience: simply amazing. made all the difference in our trip to have participated in these tours. cinzia was a MARVELOUS tour guide; not only was her expertise astounding and her storytelling riveting, but she did a simply phenomenal job of catering to our group, which included some adults who were very interested in the subject matter, two four-year-olds with limited understanding of what they were seeing (and jet lag, and tired little legs), and some distracted parents! she met every single one of us at our own level, with grace and good humor, and made rome so magical for us all. our kids gave her big hugs at the end our last tour and later told us they missed her. i was amazed after we got home to hear my son recounting the stories she shared with us, and for my daughter to be able to point out symbols and images we had learned about at the vatican museums. cinzia was just wonderful and i cannot have imagined our trip without her wonderful guidance!
– would strongly recommend nancy aiello tours to family and friends, and will look into you again should we book more travel!
– came across nancy aiello tours through google, was encouraged by tripadvisor reviews.
Thank you again so very much and please send our best wishes and gratitude to cinzia!