Dear Ms Aiello,
Thank you for sending me your Feedback form. It was my intention to contact you about the Guided Tour I arranged with your representative, Rachel, for 24 May 2011. I would like to thank Rachel who dealt with my numerous enquiries and for arranging the tour so efficiently.
We were extremely impressed by the arrangements and Ms Lucia ensured our visit to the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel was not only enjoyable but fascinating and incredibly informative. She was especially considerate to the mobility and hearing challenges concerning my elderly mother and took the utmost care to ensure that we were afforded every courtesy in a most professional, unhurried, charming and exceptional manner. Lucia subject knowledge was very impressive and she demonstrated this not only in her narrative but also in her ability to answer any question we asked of her, there seemed to be nothing she did not know and by the end of our tour, she left us with a wealth of information and knowledge we were all delighted and most appreciative. Please be kind enough to pass on our thanks and regards to Lucia. Thank you once again. Your services are excellent and I am pleased we chose Nancy Aiello Tours above the many other tour operators available.
Designed with our youngest visitors in mind, kids Florence discovery tour is an educational and fun-filled expedition through the historical core of the city. Travel back in time. Stroll through the same cobbled streets walked by Michelangelo, Leonardo, and the Medici family. The heart of the city is rich in sights but it is small in size thus easy to navigate. Get a great overview of the city most famous attractions from Roman days through the Renaissance.
Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your own expert kid-friendly guide who regales you with curiosities and amazing facts. Artistic masterpieces and exciting discoveries abound all along this family-oriented itinerary that also includes a gelato stop. After all the original ice cream was invented here during the Renaissance! Kids Florence discovery tour is a fun experiential learning experience to get a feel for the the city’s storied past and the perfect welcome to the Cradle of the Renaissance! Contact us for pricing and availability.
* Private Half-Day Walking Tour
* Private Licensed Professional Local Guide
* Historical Sites and Hidden Corners
* Piazza della Signoria
* Piazza della Repubblica
* Ponte Vecchio Bridge
* Il Porcellino
* Best Photo Ops
Kids Florence discovery tour is private, offering the personal attention required to experience one of the world’s leading cities at your own pace. Get the answers to the questions you are burning to ask from your expert kid-friendly guide. Discover all the main sights in detail. Learn all about Florence’s secret stories that bring the city history to life. This living history and experiential kids Florence discovery tour is a fun and lively introduction to some of the city top sights and lesser-known corners, and thus is an excellent way to get acquainted with the city highlights.
Kids Florence discovery tour is a comprehensive introduction to the city geared toward families eager to expose their children to her Renaissance wonders. Your own dedicated guide brings the city past to life with informative stories and fun facts encouraging questions and participation among the family. Walk along ancient streets and piazzas following in the footsteps of heroic figures of Italian Renaissance. Enjoy Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio Bridge. Discover Giotto Bell Tower. Gaze at Brunelleschi distinctive dome and the imposing multi-colored marble cathedral in Piazza del Duomo. At the Baptistery, admire the famous Gates of Paradise, a monumental set of cast bronze doors. Learn about the city’s Roman origins. Find out how Florence became the Birthplace of the Renaissance. Hear about the great artists who amazed everyone with their extravagance. Experience hidden gems including the city famous mascot Il Porcellino a bronze statue of a boar. Find out why a wild boar’s nose is a good luck charm. Kids Florence discovery tour is a hands-on learning adventure to live, learn, and experience timeless treasures at your family pace. Our Tip: Do this tour when you first arrive, as it will provide a greater appreciation of and context to the city during the rest of your stay.
How it Works
Kids Florence discovery tour offers the perfect welcome to the Renaissance city. During the booking process, you will be able to tell us when and what you would like to tour. You will also have the opportunity to tell us how we can customize the private tour for you and yours. With that, we will create the perfect tour for you.
Optional Add Ons to Enhance Your Private Family Tour
Skip the Line Accademia Gallery for Kids Family Tour
ADD ON Private Guided Skip the Line Accademia Gallery Family Tour
Extra Time Duration: 60 minutes
Kids Florence Discovery Tour Customized For You!
MORE EXPERIENCES TO INSPIRE YOUR ITALIAN VACATION
Dear Ms Aiello,
Thanks for your email, now that we are back in the states I am happy to share some feedback.
– overall experience: terrific, would highly recommend
– booking process: most grateful for thorough, timely responses and attention to detail. felt completely well prepared for our tours before we left.
– tour experience: simply amazing. made all the difference in our trip to have participated in these tours. cinzia was a MARVELOUS tour guide; not only was her expertise astounding and her storytelling riveting, but she did a simply phenomenal job of catering to our group, which included some adults who were very interested in the subject matter, two four-year-olds with limited understanding of what they were seeing (and jet lag, and tired little legs), and some distracted parents! she met every single one of us at our own level, with grace and good humor, and made rome so magical for us all. our kids gave her big hugs at the end our last tour and later told us they missed her. i was amazed after we got home to hear my son recounting the stories she shared with us, and for my daughter to be able to point out symbols and images we had learned about at the vatican museums. cinzia was just wonderful and i cannot have imagined our trip without her wonderful guidance!
– would strongly recommend nancy aiello tours to family and friends, and will look into you again should we book more travel!
– came across nancy aiello tours through google, was encouraged by tripadvisor reviews.
Thank you again so very much and please send our best wishes and gratitude to cinzia!
Once again I am emailing to say what a wonderful time my parents had on the Vatican Tour. My parents are raving about Lucia and simple said “there can’t be a better tour guide then Lucia, she is amazing”. From my parents description they felt like they had an inside view of the Vatican and though they have been there before they learned so much more than ever before. In addition Lucia took the time to make sure they could find a cab after the tour. Something that actually meant a lot for them as they were nervous about where to go since the configuration around the Vatican has changed a bit.
Thank you once again for exceeding our expectations. As soon as I get a movement I will be sure to post a note on trip advisor. I just wanted you to know how happy we were with our tours and how grateful we are to Lucia for sharing her knowledge of the city,